Identity And Address Of Responsible Party
Le Kliff (Le Kliff), at address Road to Barra de Navidad KM 17.5, 48394 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco; México, is an organization that protects your privacy and trust. This privacy notice is in strict compliance with the third transient Articles 16 and 17 of the Federal Law of the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, published in the Official Diary of the Federation on July 5th, 2010, a legal system concerning the protection of personal data held by individuals, in order to regulate their lawful, controlled and reported processing, to ensure the privacy and right to informed autonomy of the people. In accordance with the above, you will have full control and choice over your Personal Data. Therefore, we recommend you carefully read the following information.
• Le Kliff will use the personal data you provide to offer the best possible service with regard to reservations, weding packages, events, competitions or agreements related to tourism and commercial services.
• Le Kliff will use your personal data to optimize your service related to criticism, suggestions, complaints or requests you may have before, during and after your stay.
• Your information will help us to offer you future promotions, products, special services, informative bulletins, surveys and other materials of interest.
• This data will be managed according to the parameters set forth by Art. 10 of the Federal Law of the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
Le Kliff (Le Kliff) will request the following personal data from you
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Credit card details (online transactions)
• Any other data required for the company to provide services.
We inform you that Le Kliff (Le Kliff) does not obtain personal data that is not mentioned by the LFPDPPP, such as sensitive personal data
Limitation Of Use And Disclosure Of Personal Data
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter to address Road to Barra de Navidad KM 17.5, 48394 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco; México. (from Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 7:00pm), requesting the limitation of the use of your data.
Means For Exercising Your Rights Of Access, Modification, Cancellation And Opposition.
To access the personal data, you provided to Le Kliff, in order to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose their processing for certain purposes, please submit a written request to our address. The document must contain the following information at minimum
• Mailing address or email address to send a response to your request.
• Documents that prove your identity or authorization to process the request.
• Description of the personal data you wish to exercise your rights over (ACCESS, CORRECTION, MODIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION)
• Any other information that facilitates the location of your data and attention to your request.
Le Kliff has a maximum of 20 working days from the date we receive the request to inform you of whether it is appropriate; the response to your request will be sent to the email address you provide. If action is to be taken, Le Kliff has 15 business days to comply with your request, which will be retained for any required clarification or explanation.
Means For Revoking Your Consent
At any time you may request the revocation of the consent provided to Le Kliff regarding your personal data, by sending a written request to our address at email@example.com. The request should describe in detail the data for which you are revoking consent.
Personal Data Of Minors And The Disabled As Established By Law
Within the personal data used by Le Kliff, are some data related to minors and those in a state of interdiction or disability established by law. Authorization by parents or guardians is required for the use of this data. Likewise, the rights of Access, Correction, Cancellation and Opposition are exercised by the representative or person in custody of the minor or disabled person.
Control And Security
Le Kliff protects the information collected using security technology and controlled access, use and disclosure of information such as specialized computer programs; this is achieved by storing the information in servers (Data Centers) that have limited access controls. For online transactions, security technology is also used to protect all of the information transmitted through various electronic means, such as the use of a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We also have fully trained staff and internal data protection policies.
Note No security or data transmission system which the company does not have absolute control over and/or dependence on internet, can guarantee complete security.
Transfer Of Personal Data
Le Kliff may transfer personal data to companies within the same corporation. This data transfer to third parties will be done exclusively for marketing purposes.
Electronic Media And Cookies.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a website to your browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer and used to determine your preferences when connecting to certain sites and to track certain behaviors on them. In some sections of our web sites clients are required to enable them. This allows us to
• Recognize you the moment you enter our sites.
• Offer you personalized service.
• Understand your personal configuration of the site, allowing us to know what kind of information you are able to download.
• Calculate the size of the audience, measure traffic and frequency of use of sections of the web sites. This reflects your preferences, allowing us to improve content, titles and promotions for all users and visitors.
• Track certain activities, allowing us to detect the download of files and other activities of interest to the user.
The “Help” button located in the tool bars of browsers will tell you how to avoid accepting new cookies and how to enable/disable them. We recommend that you leave them enabled so that you can enjoy all the benefits our sites offer.
Changes To The Privacy Notice
Le Kliff may update this privacy declaration at any time. These changes will be announced on the site http://www.lekliff.com in the Policies and Privacy Notice section.
This website can be used without submitting any privacy information, but users may engage in interactive features where consumer information is voluntary supplied. Our voluntary collection procedure does not intentionally target minors. Please find detailed information below.
This website may collect voluntarily submitted information including a user’s email address, phone number and first and last name upon completing an RFP (request for proposal) page. In addition, this site may collect information about travel dates and travel party sizes. There won’t be a difference in site experience or data collection practices when the user chooses to turn on the “Do Not Track” option, as this site does not collect any involuntary information.
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us here at Vortex. We follow generally accepted standards for data protection and maintain best practice safeguards. When users submit personal data, additional safeguards are deployed as an additional protective measure. All safeguards are continually updated and monitored by our professional Internet security team.
If you would like to opt out of targeted advertisements based on your user experience, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp